Insight CS2 and Insight CTS2 now supports 2017 Ford 6.7L and the 2017 RAM 6.7L truck applications. Edge’s crowd favorite Insight is packed full of options to monitor, log, and test your new truck. You can observe and understand vehicle parameters using Edge’s state-of-the-art technology.
The Insight is the #1 preferred digital gauge monitor in the market today, used by daily drivers and enthusiasts everywhere. It is an instantaneous and inexpensive alternative to bulky, analog gauges that would otherwise cost hundreds of dollars and take hours to install. This is the perfect tool for those who want to monitor their vehicle’s performance and prefer not to program their vehicle, or for those who already have significant performance upgrades and want to safely monitor their vehicle’s performance.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Slim, sleek case design
- 5” full–color, high-resolution, swipe screen (CTS2)
- 4” full-color, high-resolution, button-control screen (CS2)
- Custom color mixer for gauge arcs, needles, and backgrounds
- Multiple gauge screen layouts
- Fully customizable backgrounds
- HDMI style plug for power and linking EAS accessories
- Switch Screen for connecting aftermarket LED lights using EAS Power Switch
- One-touch easy menu navigation
- Performance testing, alerts, and records
- Notification center
- Available for 1996 and vehicles equipped with an OBDII (diagnostic) port
- Switch between US or Metric units of measure
- Comprehensive digital gauge display
- Compatible with other tuning devices
- Displays dozens of parameters
- Light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Internet Updateable
Read more and watch videos on the Insight by visiting our Insight CS2/CTS2 landing page.