A GREATER INSIGHT INTO PERFORMANCE
Observe and understand your vehicle’s parameters using Edge’s state-of-the-art technology. The Insight delivers unmatched monitoring capability for any OBD II vehicle (1996 or newer). This digital gauge display works well with custom tuning products or as a stand-alone monitor for total insight on how your vehicle is performing.
The Insight is the #1 preferred digital gauge monitor in the market today, used by daily drivers and enthusiasts everywhere. The Insight is the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art, multi-gauge touch-screen display on the market. It is an instantaneous and inexpensive alternative to bulky, analog gauges that would otherwise cost hundreds of dollars and take hours to install. This is the perfect tool for those who want to monitor their vehicle’s performance and prefer not to program their vehicle, or for those who already have significant performance upgrades and want to safely monitor their vehicle’s performance. Not only can the Insight monitor vehicle performance, but it can also be intelligently configured to provide audible and visual alerts to help you protect your vehicle.
The Insight is a great monitor that offers a clean simple solution for gauges like EGT (exhaust gas temperature), Boost readings, transmission temp, load percent, percentage of fuel left, and more with the expandability to even add more with our EAS (expandable accessory system). Wanting to add more accessories be sure to check out our EAS products and if you want to save buy one of the EAS Kits. The EAS kits are designed for a purpose like the EAS Competition kit gives you an EGT probe, 0-100 PSIg sensor, and a temperature sensor which is a perfect kit for diesel trucks that have an aftermarket turbo or other mods done.
- Slim, sleek case design
- 5” full–color, high-resolution, swipe screen (CTS2) view video
- 2.4” Full-Color, High Resolution, Button-Control Screen (CS2)
- Custom color mixer for gauge arcs, needles, and backgrounds view video
- Multiple gauge screen layouts view video
- Fully customizable backgrounds view video
- HDMI style plug for power and linking EAS accessories
- One-touch easy menu navigation
- Notification center
- Switch between US or Metric units of measure
- Light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Record records view video
- Data Log runs view video
- Internet Updateable
The Insight CSs or CTSs monitor the unit is a comprehensive gauge package that stays mounted in the cab of the truck and displays dozens of available parameters at a time. Monitor vital engine data, such as EGTs*, engine coolant temperature, transmission fluid temperature, engine oil temperature, and RPM, to name a few.
• User-Adjustable Audible Alert Settings
PERFORMANCE TESTING, ALERTS AND RECORDS view video
Performs and records 0-60 and quarter-mile times; quarter-mile MPH; peak engine temperature, RPM, speed and transmission temperature values. Sounds audible alerts when user-defined values are reached and automatically records the highest value of key parameters.
- 0-60 MPH Performance Test
• Quarter-Mile Performance Test
• Restore Defaults Option
A USB cable is included with the unit so that the Insight CS2 and CTS2 units can be updated via the Internet to include the latest calibration files.
EXPANDABLE (items sold separately)
• Compatible with optional Expandable Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
• Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection
BACK-UP CAMERA (sold separately)
The Insight CTS2 features a built-in video port that allows users to connect the state-of-the-art Edge back-up camera directly to the CTS2 unit.
MYSTYLE SOFTWARE (included) view video
MyStyleTM software that allows users to choose from a variety of Edge custom backgrounds or simply upload an image of your choice, size, crop and save to your CS2 or CTS2 unit for the ultimate in customization.
– Read more on the Insight CTS2 Unlock for the 13+ Ram Cummins here.
Check out the full list of EAS accessories here.